« Home | Crazy. » | I'm bored » | Shopping with the dole scum. » | The BBC natural history unit » | Jerks. » | A rare sight » | Harvey picture two of two. » | Harvey picture one of two. » | Uploading » | It isn't chico time... »

Shit. Literally.


Charlie is on a shit mission, he's let out all day and then he doesn't need to poo. Then the second you close the door he's shat everywhere. Also, i'm aware of the inherent problem with this particular excrement, how ever Charlie is around 14 years old and on his way out, this time for real not like the past 2 years.

About me


  • I'm Kevin
  • From Melksham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
  • I am the most famous of all lesbians to sail the high seas in my ship "The Titty Pincher". In 1845 I was caught be HRH Queen Victoria trying to feel the supple breasts of her servants. Foild was I. So now I sit here in the Tower of London rotting away as a data entry clerk for the Inland Revnue. OH IRONY HOW I HATE THEE!
My profile

Links

Twitter


Posted:

Twitterati


Comment Spam

Syndicate

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates