« Home | Uploading » | It isn't chico time... » | Minging » | Lee's palace » | In modern britain... » | It's the spanish revolution. » | Blue. » | The car trip up to the midlands. » | Yay » | Diet cack »

Harvey picture one of two.


With out direction or duress this is what the strange dog likes to do when ever possible.

About me


  • I'm Kevin
  • From Melksham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
  • I am the most famous of all lesbians to sail the high seas in my ship "The Titty Pincher". In 1845 I was caught be HRH Queen Victoria trying to feel the supple breasts of her servants. Foild was I. So now I sit here in the Tower of London rotting away as a data entry clerk for the Inland Revnue. OH IRONY HOW I HATE THEE!
My profile

Links

Twitter


Posted:

Twitterati


Comment Spam

Syndicate

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates