« Home | The BBC natural history unit » | Jerks. » | A rare sight » | Harvey picture two of two. » | Harvey picture one of two. » | Uploading » | It isn't chico time... » | Minging » | Lee's palace » | In modern britain... »

Shopping with the dole scum.


I normally shop in classy establishments like Sainsbury's, Tesco, ALDI & LIDL. But this was the first time in ages i've gone in to a Somerfield. It was the most chav place on earth. Nothing but processed crap and crisps on sale. Mind, there was a carrot or two there. Less amusingly of course was the teen mums with about 3-4 kids each, it was hard to tell as they were running around screaming "AEROPLANES FIFTY PEE." I assume this is some kind of sexual act that a paedophile would be interested in (i assume this as they'll need the benefits shortfall to be covered by pimping their children for some more liz duke). Anyways, i go to pay for my shit and offer up the Somerfield saver card key fob to get some kind of points for having to shop there, gracefully the till girl says "what is dat innit?" thankfully (or rather unfortunately for humanity) the girl on packing carrier bags says to the slag on the till "that was the saver card" and turns to me and finishes saying "we stopped using those a while ago so you might as well bin it". That made my trip better knowing there was somebody in that place with manners, decency and aspirations other than being a baby machine.

About me


  • I'm Kevin
  • From Melksham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
  • I am the most famous of all lesbians to sail the high seas in my ship "The Titty Pincher". In 1845 I was caught be HRH Queen Victoria trying to feel the supple breasts of her servants. Foild was I. So now I sit here in the Tower of London rotting away as a data entry clerk for the Inland Revnue. OH IRONY HOW I HATE THEE!
My profile

Links

Twitter


Posted:

Twitterati


Comment Spam

Syndicate

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates