« Home | A rare sight » | Harvey picture two of two. » | Harvey picture one of two. » | Uploading » | It isn't chico time... » | Minging » | Lee's palace » | In modern britain... » | It's the spanish revolution. » | Blue. »

Jerks.


As is the tradition of bingo bling, i must update this on my mobile or i violate my own sacred laws. This morning some knob unleashed a spam bot upon my precious blog. This is most annoying as the captcha should have prevented this. But spam monkeys aren't very clever and employ sex slave children to sex up in their la mansions and foil the captcha. So i've had to violate one of my precious laws of internet freedom to stop them. I've had to moderate comments. I don't like this at all, it's not what the internet is about and it shouldn't have to be like this to stop these pathetic losers from selling their shit on people's personal spaces. So again fuck you spam cunts may your brains become my new wallpaper.

About me


  • I'm Kevin
  • From Melksham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
  • I am the most famous of all lesbians to sail the high seas in my ship "The Titty Pincher". In 1845 I was caught be HRH Queen Victoria trying to feel the supple breasts of her servants. Foild was I. So now I sit here in the Tower of London rotting away as a data entry clerk for the Inland Revnue. OH IRONY HOW I HATE THEE!
My profile

Links

Twitter


Posted:

Twitterati


Comment Spam

Syndicate

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates