« Home | It isn't chico time... » | Minging » | Lee's palace » | In modern britain... » | It's the spanish revolution. » | Blue. » | The car trip up to the midlands. » | Yay » | Diet cack » | You window licking spas. »

Uploading


My life to aol pictures. How bizarre. But i need to make space on my phone for more photos (i've got the sony ericsson k800i video phone - link to specs on my blog) so i'll put my faith in them. Speaking of aol, i've received an email from them about the sell off of aol europe. I'm told there is nothing to worry about.

About me


  • I'm Kevin
  • From Melksham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
  • I am the most famous of all lesbians to sail the high seas in my ship "The Titty Pincher". In 1845 I was caught be HRH Queen Victoria trying to feel the supple breasts of her servants. Foild was I. So now I sit here in the Tower of London rotting away as a data entry clerk for the Inland Revnue. OH IRONY HOW I HATE THEE!
My profile

Links

Twitter


Posted:

Twitterati


Comment Spam

Syndicate

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates