« Home | Oh my god! » | Happy fucking christmas » | Send help! » | How annoying. » | See » | Tesco value personified. » | One can not breathe. » | Tesco is evil. » | In the toilets. » | This is my bitch »

Of all the baltics in all the lands


This is what they consider moderate. There are three kinds, baltic four, baltic five and baltic nine. No points for guessing that the number relates to the alcohol percentage.

About me


  • I'm Kevin
  • From Melksham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
  • I am the most famous of all lesbians to sail the high seas in my ship "The Titty Pincher". In 1845 I was caught be HRH Queen Victoria trying to feel the supple breasts of her servants. Foild was I. So now I sit here in the Tower of London rotting away as a data entry clerk for the Inland Revnue. OH IRONY HOW I HATE THEE!
My profile

Links

Twitter


Posted:

Twitterati


Comment Spam

Syndicate

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates